Choose Lewis Incinerators
for High Quality, Modern Incinerator Technology
Lewis Incinerators are built with high quality precision technology to help you meet the requirements of government regulations pertaining to disposal of dead livestock and poultry. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide service, answer your questions, and help you select the right incinerator for your needs:
All Lewis Incinerators are built with the following quality and safety features:
High Quality Poultry and Livestock Incinerator Construction:
· Fire-brick extends life of incinerators
· Double welding prevents liquids from leaking from incinerator.
· Top loading incinerator doors.
· Low incinerator loading height of 33”.
Efficient, Cutting-edge Poultry and Livestock Incinerator Combustion Technology:
· Proven compliance with EPA emissions requirements using EPA Method 5 Testing for Determination of Particulate Matter Emissions from Stationary Sources.
· #2 diesel fired incinerator fuel consumption
· Without after-burner: 2.5 gallons per hour
· With after-burner: 3.5 gallons per hour
· 1700-1800 degree temperatures leave only sterile white ash in incinerator at end of poultry or livestock incinerator burn process
· 2 hour incinerator burn process timer.
· Incinerator burns up to 150 pounds per hour
Livestock Incinerators - Poultry Incinerators - Large Animal Incinerators - Law Enforcement Incinerators - Portable Incinerator Service - Pet Cremation
ÓCopyright 2008-2009 Lewis Repair & Mfg. Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Lewis Repair & Mfg Inc.
Poultry Farm Incinerators
Livestock & Large Animal Incinerators
Portable Incinerator Service
Law Enforcement Incinerators
Phone : 1-800-933-4761
Tested and Authorized for Use in All States
After-burner Poultry and Livestock Incinerators: Shown without optional carcass boom
Standard Poultry and Livestock Incinerators: Shown with optional carcass boom
Safe, Easy Poultry and Livestock Incinerator Operation:
· Lockable loading doors prevent unauthorized incinerator access.
· Double doors provide easy side or front-load access for tractor and loader, or manual load
· 15 second fuel shut-down if ignition failure.
· After-burner wired to primary burner.
After-Burner Poultry and Livestock Incinerator Model Environmental Features:
· Incinerators meet Iowa E.P.A. particle emission tests, as tested by an Iowa Independent Testing Service.
· Incinerators burn cleanly with no odor.
· Incinerators produce minimal residue and smoke.
Optional Poultry and Livestock Incinerator Features:
· Poured Refractory Incinerator Lids.
· Carcass boom.